House Rules (a.k.a. policies)
The Creatively Onward website welcomes and encourages comments that are constructive, relevant and benevolent. Treat others the way you wish to be treated is how we roll. Any comments that appear to be spam or are deemed offensive, malicious or obscene will be removed. You will be notified through the email address you provide, if your comment needs to be removed. If your comments are removed 3 times you will be blocked.
Sharing is caring, as the saying goes. Creatively Onward wants you to share if you are inspired by something on this site. But please do so responsibly and with integrity. The content found within this website is owned by Julie Baker, Creatively Onward unless otherwise noted. This includes images, text, trademarks, copyrights and other intellectual property. When you share my stuff, such as a quote, short paragraph or image, I ask that that you credit me and provide a link back to the original article, image or page. All other use requires prior written permission that you may request at firstname.lastname@example.org. When in doubt, leave it out and contact me for permission.
Nothing presented is intended to be a replacement for medical advice or instruction. By engaging with anything presented on this website you are assuming complete responsibility for your own health and wellness.
By utilizating of any information provided via www.creativelyonward.com or through Julie Baker, you are agreeing to the following:
1. That I am participating in the art or yoga private lessons, classes or workshops offered by the Julie Baker which may be strenuous and may cause physical injury, and I am fully aware of the risks and hazards involved.
2. I understand that it is my responsibility to consult with a physician prior to and regarding my participation in the art or yoga private lessons, classes or workshops. I represent and warrant that I am physically fit and I have no medical condition which would prevent my full participation in art or yoga private lessons, classes or workshops.
3. In consideration of being permitted to participate in the art or yoga private lessons, classes or workshops, I agree to assume full responsibility for any risks, injuries or damages, known or unknown, which I might incur as a result of participating in the program.
4. In further consideration of being permitted to participate in the art or yoga private lessons, classes or workshops, I knowingly, voluntarily and expressly waive any claim I may have against Julie Baker for injury or damages that I may sustain as a result of participating in the program.
5. I, my heirs or legal representatives forever release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Julie Baker for injury or death caused by their negligence or other acts.
Review and update of these policies will happen as needed to improve use and function of the Creatively Onward site. If you are a registered user, you will be notified by email before changed go into effect. Policies were last updated April 13, 2017.