Welcome! I am Julie Baker; yoga teacher, creativity catalyst, artist,
graphic designer, wife & mother.
Empowering you to move creatively onward
through life using yoga & art, is my mission.
Pull up a chair, grab a cup of your favorite beverage, take a deep breath, settle in, play, learn and grow. We can discover our path together. I am delighted that you are here.
- Dark chocolate is my weakness.
- I have lived in 3 states in the last 4 years.
- I hold a 500 hr. certification to teach yoga and have 16+ years of experience.
- I have 3 teenagers who I am honored to watch grow into awesome adults.
- My husband rolls with my wild ideas and contributes a few of his own.
- I’ve been known to read a romance novel or two (or ten).
- Learning new things is thrilling.
- I believe in magic!
- I grew up in Kansas.
- Eka pada rajakapotasana is fun to say really fast.
Be the first to learn about upcoming eCourses, local classes and workshops.
Sign up for my newsletter today!